8.01.2016

all my love :: new issue monday

Today I am sharing a page with a brand new paper line and playing along with a brand new Issue at Paper Issues. "Let's Go For the Gold" creative Issue is live right now HERE

Here are some suggestions for playing along with us:
travel, cruises, day trips; use a world globe, stop sign or stop light as an embellishment; Olympics; use gold, silver or bronze; achievements, medals, accomplishments

I chose to use the gold suggestion. I had just received the new Fancy Pants Designs Millie and June line with all of the shiny gold accents and embellishments so, it was a perfect fit. This photos was a selfie I took with all three of my littles this past Mother's Day. Somehow, the stars aligned and everyone looked AND smiled at once!





1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails